We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We may collect personal information from you to assist us in providing investment services to you.
We may also collect information from you to meet our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act.
We will hold and use your personal information so that we can continue to provide our services to you. All electronic information is protected by using encrypted computer servers and hard copies are held securely in our Sydney office.
We will only disclose your personal information to external parties where:
- the law requires us to do so
- you consent for us to do so, or
- the external party provides us an important service to assist us in the management of your money.
You can contact us directly:
- if you would like access to the information we hold about you
- if any of your information is incorrect – we will correct it immediately
- if you are dissatisfied with how your personal information is handled, or
- if you have any questions on how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information.